K-SON Peter, 19, is accused of assaulting his stepfather for making the defendant walk from Chalan Kanoa to As Lito on March 5, 2021.

Peter was charged with domestic violence: assault and battery, and disturbing the peace.
Peter told police that his stepfather took him to watch a volleyball game in Chalan Kanoa.
He said his stepfather then left him and went back to their residence in As Lito.
Peter said he had to walk all the way back to As Lito, which made him angry at his stepfather.
He admitted to punching his stepfather as soon as he saw him at their residence, but he could not remember how many times.
According to the police, the victim sustained a laceration on his lips.
Peter appeared in the custody of the Department of Corrections before Superior Court Associate Judge Teresa Kim-Tenorio at a preliminary hearing on Tuesday.
The defendant was represented by Chief Public Defender Douglas Hartig, who waived the preliminary proceedings. Assistant Attorney General Samantha Vickery appeared for the government.
Judge Kim-Tenorio previously imposed a $2,000 cash bail on Peter who is scheduled to return to court for his arraignment on March 23, 2021 at 9 a.m.


